e-mail : office[at]toyobussan.jp
4-8, Ishii-cho 7-chome, Hyogo-ku, Kobe, Japan
We would like to introduce you our 3 company policies which we define now as an exporter of
Japanese used vehicles.
We would like to contribute to an improvement in customers' quality of life and development in the
nation which customers belong to by means of trying to obtain products of good quality and offering
them at more appropriate prices to our customers with our best efforts.
We would like to contribute to a full reconstruction of local economy of Kobe which still has a continuing
sluggishness after the great earthquake in 17th Jan., 1995.
Since we are the company which deal in vehicles, we certainly respect the Road Traffic Law and declare
not having any traffic violations or accidents.
Do you have any satisfactions with quality of Japanese used vehicles around you ?
Indeed we commonly have the thought that used vehicles are OK if it is just inexpensive.
However, they mostly have some damages or high running distance in that case.
You may not be able to use such vehicles for long periods, and we believe that such vehicles do not
bring any long-term benefits to you. We would like to deliver used vehicles of good quality which
have less damages, less running distance(hopefully up to around 150,000km) and better-conditioned
engines as much as possible to our customers.
We give top priority to quality of used vehicles and obtain carefully selected used vehicles of good
quality by using our own eyes and ears. But there are no used vehicles which have no damages.
In case that the following conditions exist, we repair/re-paint/replace/clean them as much as possible
before shipment. We believe that customers certainly have satisfactions with our quality.
Exterior(excluding under floor)
1. Dents, etc. over 5cm, especially which have corrosion caused by crack of exterior paint
2. Damages which spoil necessary functions for vehicles
- 2a. Dents, etc. on door periphery which cause water leakage into cabin
- 2b. Burned-out bulbs of headlights, etc. or cracked lenses which cause burned-out bulbs
- 2c. Cracked mirrors on door mirrors
- 2d. Cracked windshield, etc. which blocks driver's view
- 2e. Broken rubbers on windshield wipers
- 2f. Excessively bald tires
3. Any defects which are rejected in export inspection(if necessary)
4. Character signage(painting/sticker) on exterior surface will be removed.
5. Damages, etc. which defile interior panels
6. Big rip in a driver's seat, etc.
Dents, etc. over 5cm, especially which have
corrosion caused by crack of exterior paint
Dents, etc. on door periphery which cause
water leakage into cabin
Burned-out bulbs of headlights, etc. or
cracked lenses which cause burned-out bulbs
Character signage(painting/sticker) on
exterior surface will be removed.
Damages, etc. which defile interior panels
Please do not hesitate to let us have your requirements for another features such as roof carrier, alloy
wheels or CD player, etc. We will satisfy your requirements with our best efforts.
We certainly provide thorough protection of customers' personal information by means of respecting
acts/laws on the Protection of Personal Information.
Regarding collection of customers' personal information
We would sometimes like to collect customers' personal information as necessary in the following cases;
1. In case that customers send inquiries to us regarding vehicles.
2. In case that customers make a contract with us.
Regarding use of customers' personal information
We would sometimes like to use customers' personal information as necessary in the following cases;
1. In case that we contact customers.
2. In case that we make a reply to customers regarding the inquiries.
3. In case that we serve customers subject to contract.
Regarding disclosure of customers' personal information to a third party
We do not disclose customers' personal information to a third party except as specified
in the following cases;
1. In case that we obtain customers' own consent.
2. In case that public offices such as police request us.
3. In case that a law is subjected.
4. We disclose customers' personal information to Customs, Customs brokers and Shipping companies
(including their Agents) for procedure of Customs clearance and shipment.
Regarding disclosure, etc. of customers' own personal information
We certainly respond to a request of disclosure/amendment/deletion, etc. of the personal information
from customers themselves.
4-8, Ishii-cho 7-chome,
Tel : +81-78-511-6121
Fax : +81-78-511-6127
Web : http://www.toyobussan.jp/
e-mail : office[at]toyobussan.jp